This file does not exist anymore, use FindRuby.cmake coming with CMake instead. Most variables are the same. Below are the changes:
- find_package(RUBY) -> find_package(Ruby)
- RUBY_INCLUDE_PATH -> RUBY_INCLUDE_DIRS
This file is now part of the extra-cmake-modules package and thus has been renamed to ECMOptionalAddSubdirectory.cmake
- include(MacroOptionalAddSubdirectory) -> include (ECMOptionalAddSubdirectory)
- macro_optional_add_subdirectory(...) -> ecm_optional_add_subdirectory(...)
This file does not exist anymore. Instead, starting with CMake 2.8.6, every find_package() call which is not REQUIRED can be disabled by setting the variable CMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_<PackageName> to TRUE. This makes this macro unnecessary.
- include(MacroFindPackage) -> delete
- macro_optional_find_package(Foo ...) -> find_package(Foo ... )
This file has been merged into CMake, but has been renamed to CMakePushCheckState.cmake.
- include(MacroPushRequiredVars) -> include(CMakePushCheckState)
- macro_push_required_vars() -> cmake_push_check_state()
- macro_pop_required_vars() -> cmake_pop_check_state()