Bugs still present in KDE 4
If a bug is still present in the KDE4 version of Kopete, list it here.
- bug #117537 Is still happening for me using the gspca from Ubuntu 8.04.1. It seems this bug depends on the change being made to gspca so it's not so much an issue with Kopete mcirsta
- bug #156694 This bug looks like it is still an issue in KDE4. However, unsure how to reproduce. hays
- bug #157484 This bug is more of a feature request. However, I think the submitter has a good point. The columns are pretty narrow on my screen as well. hays
- bug #154611 Tazz says he sees this from my end, and i see him flipping between idle, online, offline when he might not be... Blauzahl
bug #159235 I can confirm this. There's no "blank square" though, just the green ball icon. Aikurn Resolved as DUPLICATE. kwilliam
- bug #160316 This bug is more of a feature request. However, I think the submitter has a good point. konjani
bug #161190 Buddy icons don't work in Yahoo protocol. Yet another Yahoo feature needs fixin. kwilliam Resolved as DUPLICATE.
- bug #120474 Confirmed; considered a feature by the devs, but the reporter makes a good point about it being a bug. redlizard
- bug #137865 Confirmed, partially. In the chat window black text is displayed on black background, but it does not affect the textbox for entering the message. mathias
- bug #164054 Confirmed. Although I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended behavior. Fhp
- bug #164253 A string change, after KDE4.1 string freeze.
This page was last modified on 28 July 2008, at 19:22. This page has been accessed 7,439 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.