Bugs still present in KDE 4
If a bug is still present in the KDE4 version of Kopete, list it here.
- bug #117537 Is still happening for me using the gspca from Ubuntu 8.04.1. It seems this bug depends on the change being made to gspca so it's not so much an issue with Kopete mcirsta
- bug #156694 This bug looks like it is still an issue in KDE4. However, unsure how to reproduce. hays
- bug #157484 This bug is more of a feature request. However, I think the submitter has a good point. The columns are pretty narrow on my screen as well. hays
- bug #154611 Tazz says he sees this from my end, and i see him flipping between idle, online, offline when he might not be... Blauzahl
- bug #159235 I can confirm this. There's no "blank square" though, just the green ball icon. Aikurn
- bug #160316 This bug is more of a feature request. However, I think the submitter has a good point. konjani
- bug #161190 Buddy icons don't work in Yahoo protocol. Yet another Yahoo feature needs fixin. kwilliam
- bug #120474 Confirmed; considered a feature by the devs, but the reporter makes a good point about it being a bug. redlizard
- bug #135347 Confirmed. You have to activate the feature in the History plugin settings. mathias
- bug #137865 Confirmed, partially. In the chat window black text is displayed on black background, but it does not affect the textbox for entering the message. mathias
- bug #164054 Confirmed. Although I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended behavior. Fhp
- bug #164253 A string change, after KDE4.1 string freeze.