Bugs needing more information or Awaiting Feedback
If a bug report is not clear or does not provide enough information to reproduce the bug, list it here.
- bug #149724 some kind of font problem, somewhat recent response, so i bet they submit something Blauzahl
- bug #158545 problem as reported is kopete <-> amsn. Have asked whether reporter has tried with kopete <-> some other client, or amsn <-> some other client. Philrod
- bug #158972 It says Kopete crashed on exit and has a backtrace but no other info, and I can't reproduce it Aikurn
- bug #161914 Cannot see or send webcam video, but slim on details. Unclear whether it is a Kopete bug, a webcam bug, or a firewall problem. kwilliam
bug #161617Reporter had contacts mysteriously disappear, then reappear. Have asked reporter if bug is still happening, and if they can provide steps to reproduce it. kwilliam Resolved as WORKSFORME.
- bug #134962 Reporter has a problem with variations between how the usernames are sent from remote clients causing issues with displayed status and window management. Requires a test case to reproduce. hays
- bug #142888 Reporter has not provided enough information to reproduce the problem or the problem has been fixed. Asked for the reported to provide more detail. hays
- bug #143639 Unclear if the reporter is reporting a bug or making a general comment. Requested elaboration. hays
- bug #147618 Tried to reproduce in 0.12.7 and could not. Asked the reporter to provide more specifics or try with the latest KDE 3 branch. hays
- bug #149931 Feedback and a backtrace with DEBUGGING SYMBOLS has been requested. hays
- bug #164803 Needs information on which plugin / steps to reproduce. Fhp
- bug #148043 From 3.5.7, asked if was still occurring since it doesn't sound reproducible (MSN/kio) Blauzahl
- bug #162316 Needs console output from a debug enabled version. Macbook specific stuff anyway, might be hardware related. mcirsta
bug #159612 Can't reproduce this as I don't know exactly what he means and it works for me. Aikurn
- Original reporter contacted me privately and said it's working for him too. Aikurn
bug #152811 doesn't connect, no debug info, useless Blauzahl they figured it out Blauzahl
can close, but we'll let them say something else, they seem to be actively replyingBlauzahl
This page was last modified on 1 August 2008, at 10:48. This page has been accessed 3,232 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.