Bugs to be marked as RESOLVED
Bugs filed against KDE 4 (ie, only very recent ones) that can no longer be reproduced should be listed here. Bugs filed against earlier versions of KDE that can no longer be reproduced should be listed in the "no longer in 4.x" section above.
bug #161455 I can not reproduce anymore (I was able in the previous revisions). --Jtamate 19:46, 12 July 2008 (CEST)
bug #161215 I can not reproduce anymore (I was able in the previous revisions). --Jtamate 10:56, 13 July 2008 (CEST)
- bug #158002 The scrollbar is ok. --Jtamate 19:37, 23 July 2008 (CEST) .
- I can still reproduce it in Opensuse 11.0 , and in Kubuntu the scrollbar can't even be used for some reason. sahaqiel
bug #158391 new files and directories are created with the normal rights. --Jtamate 20:04, 23 July 2008 (CEST)
bug #154075 auto-completion does not make textbox loose focus. --Jtamate 19:40, 24 July 2008 (CEST)
- Marked as WORKSFORME --dtritscher 17:33, 24 August 2008 (CEST)
- bug #154162 It opens amarok to listen to the disks previews. --Jtamate 23:49, 25 July 2008 (CEST)
bug #154265 php page is shown right after several refreshes. --Jtamate 00:38, 26 July 2008 (CEST)
- Marked as WORKSFORME --dtritscher 17:44, 24 August 2008 (CEST)
- bug #113728 Should be marked as WONTFIX, as solution would violate CSS2.1 usability recommendation (CSS 2.1, chapter 15.7, Note 1 - http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/fonts.html#font-size-props) dtritscher 14:51, 24 August 2008 (CEST)
bug #143503 Kde3 reported wrong disk space after moving files from a removable drive. Reporter said bug was not reproducible anymore. sahaqiel
This page was last modified on 27 August 2008, at 11:09. This page has been accessed 1,049 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.