Bugs needing attention from Konqueror developers
Add bugs here if you need to find out whether the observed behavior is intended, or if there's some other reason that it would be useful for a Konqueror developer to take a look. Make sure you indicate why the bug needs attention from them.
|Always defer policy decisions to developers.|
- bug #56071. Handling the right way filenames with non utf8 encodings. --Jtamate 18:53, 7 July 2008 (CEST)
- bug #60030 This bug has a very simple patch still not applied. --Jtamate 18:55, 9 July 2008 (CEST)
- bug #65470 The menu entry "Use index.html" is global or local? --Jtamate 10:02, 12 July 2008 (CEST)
- bug #161421 Usability problem. --Jtamate 13:45, 12 July 2008 (CEST)
- bug #92525 As far as I know, this bug should be a wish. (not implemented in kde4 yet, only applicable to 3) sahaqiel