Bugs needing attention from Konqueror developers
Add bugs here if you need to find out whether the observed behavior is intended, or if there's some other reason that it would be useful for a Konqueror developer to take a look. Make sure you indicate why the bug needs attention from them.
|Always defer policy decisions to developers.|
Rendering bugs (khtml)
- bug #181194 Should nested <object> elements be rendered both? Issue here is about two nested quicktime objects. dtritscher
- bug #179290 Links opened from Konsole and Kmail just fine. Note comment #5 in the bug report states that a new instance of Konqueror is opened when a pre-existing instance is in a different virtual desktop. This has always been the behaviour since KDE3, however, whether it is a good thing is to be decided by the developers. siyuan
- bug #179561 Reproducible, however, whether this is really a regression is to be decided by the developers siyuan
- bug #184384 According to the backtrace, the crash is related to the bespin style, needs verification from dev dtritscher
- bug #189890 The bug report is correct, when F5 is pressed the parameter is not sent. However, This behaviour may be desired as when you refresh the page the cache is cleared so there isn't really a modification time to test with. MJD
- bug #160428 Looping of js alert messages can make konqueror unusable. Firefox given chance to close problematic tab. Ruchir
- bug #157454 Scrolling in website is not good but not sure if it is something to be fixed. Ruchir
This page was last modified on 25 June 2009, at 10:50. This page has been accessed 1,200 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.