Bugs that you can't do
If you have bugs in your month that you can't do, and no-one has been able to help you with on IRC, please list them here for someone else to have a look at.
- bug #123731 - The terminal emulation does not start bash for me. I can not test it. jtamate
- bug #124115 - I can not test it, it enters an infinite loop for me in truk 20080507 when I add an application. jtamate
- bug #124306 - I can not edit bookmarks because a timeout in dbus happens to me in truk 20080507. jtamate
- bug #124083 - I'm testing in an icewm and remote xming configuration without virtual desktops. jtamate
- bug #94736 - Konqueror really doesn't support the error:// protocol, but I don't know whether the 4.0.4 browser generates such lists in case of a crash. Szotsaki
- bug #94794 - If I try to download - with left click - a big file ( ftp.fsn.hu/testfiles/1G ), 4.0.4 crashes. If I try to download some else - either with left or right click - KGet appears, but it delays all my downloads, does not want to start anything. Please, test this, it's an easily verifiable bug. Szotsaki