Bugs awaiting feedback
NB. Feedback should only be requested for bugs if you have tried and failed to reproduce them or if the report contains insufficient information to try and reproduce the bug. Requesting feedback for a bug should be seen as a last resort only.
Bugs for which feedback has been requested, which should be revisited in 30 days to see if there's any response. Please list all bugs here for which feedback has been requested.
- bug #108182 - original bug reported by tzander. seems like we could close this so I asked if he agrees. lemma
- bug #130207 - The bug is reproducible in web pages that have authentication and frames. Asked the user if he stills experiences the bug. sahaqiel
- bug #137099 - the test URL is not longer valid. I have asked for a new one. Med
- Blauzahl promised to check it. Med
- bug #131779 - Original site down, Maksim commented. Asked for more information lemma
- bug #132127 - Almost no information given. I'll wait for a feedback for 2 weeks an mark it INVALID after. lemma
- bug #119071 - The bug seemed too specific to reproduce. I couldn't and since I am not sure I set up everything right I asked the reporter if he still can reproduce the bug. sahaqiel.
bug #122224 - Asked for feedback as this is related to a polish banking site we do not have access to. The html provided by the reporter is not enough to reproduce anything. lemma
Bug reporter said it worked and I should close, so I did. lemma
works for me. jtamate How did you test this bug? Grundleborg Clicking in a lot of tabs. But I'm not sure about it anymore. jtamate
- bug #161956 - Works for me on Deb.Experimental. Konq. does not crash on back and then forwards. bala
- Also works for me, but does not works for the reporter on a recent kde 4. jtamate
- I asked the reporter to upgrade to a more recent snapshot (he was using a 1 month old svn checkout) lemma
- bug #137842 - The webpages that the submitter added for reproducibility has been altered. Asked if the submitter still can reproduce it. Henrikmidtiby 11:39, 21 May 2008 (CEST)
bug #145097 - The URL is no longer available, asked for a new one and if the submitter still can reproduce it. jtamate 11:39, 24 May 2008 (CEST)