|[[User:Sahaqiel|sahaqiel]] || 3.5.9 and svn trunk r808114
|[[User:Sahaqiel|sahaqiel]] || 3.5.9 and svn trunk r808114
| || |
Revision as of 18:36, 18 May 2008
This bug day will take place on Sunday, May 18th 2008, but feel free to start early. The aim of this bug day is to clear as many Konqueror-general bugs as possible. Our target for triage is bugs listed in bugs.kde.org under the product Konqueror, component General.
The goal of this bug-day is to check for: simple step-by-step instructions, reproducibility, and most of all, come up with test-cases for reproducing the bugs. This will enable the Konqueror developers to deal with bugs more easily, and so have more time left to actually fix them. When you have added either a test-case or step-by-step instructions for the reproduction of a bug, please list it in the appropriate section below, so that a second triager can see if they can get your instructions/test-case to work correctly. This page provides an excellent explanation of how to create a test-case. This page also has useful information on how to not mis-mark bugs. In particular, "duplicates are hard". Konqueror doesn't have as many duplicates as some applications, and we don't want to claim things are duplicates when they aren't. So do not look too hard for them, and make sure to double check them with someone else, preferably one of the developers before marking/closing.We especially don't want to create more work for developers!
Be sure to join #kde-bugs on irc.freenode.net, as this is where the bug-day will be coordinated. (You can even join now!)
You should either be working with Konqueror from KDE 4 (either 4.0.3 or newer is best or SVN trunk) for testing these bugs.
|Always make a note on the bug of what the status is in the version you are testing with (be explicit as to what version of 4 you are using, mentioning whether it is a source build and which distro the packages come from).|
If you come across a bug with a testcase in the text, put it under the testcase section. If it isn't marked "testcase" in the title, make a note of that. Check that the testcase works! (And doesn't work!)
Most importantly, we need to create testcases. These are time-consuming, but extremely useful and really help out developers. These are especially important if it is a site that is either a non-Western language or a site you need some sort of account for.
If something has no clear instructions on how to reproduce it, or has little useful information, add a comment asking the reporter for more detail. Then list it in the bugs awaiting feedback section. Be polite, we want to be nice to our bug reporters!
Is it a big bug?
Prioritizing is good. If a major website doesn't work, that is important.
Let's keep track of them.
Keep an eye on what the "Version:" fields say in Bugzilla. If it says "unspecified", change the version field to match what the report says, i.e. to match version the bug was first reported in. Do not change the version number if it is currently set as a number! (ex. from 3.5.2 to 4.0.2)
Please list bugs here to get a second opinion before making the change in bugzilla. This also gives a record of what we've done for the developers to check.
Keep this page updated!
After adding triaged bugs on this page, you should keep an eye on their bugzilla status. Add yourself on the CC field in bugzilla to be informed about updates. When a bug is closed on bugzilla, it should be updated on this page.
You can do this with the tag <s>...</s>
Add your comments even on bugzilla for a more complete feedback by users and developers.
Please select a period of bugs from the Division of Labour section below and mark your name next to it and mark it with your irc nickname to show that you are working on it. When you have completed all the bugs in that section, please mark it as complete.
For each bug, try and reproduce it as described in the report. Then list it in the appropriate section below. If you wish to close or mark as duplicate a bug, please list it here even if you have the bugzilla permissions to do so, in order to get a second opinion from another triager. This will help to reduce the number of incorrect actions taken on bugs.
Tell developers what you are testing with. (If you expect to upgrade between now and BugDay, put what version you are using now next to the bugs/comments that you put on this page.)
Please give distro/version or SVN branch/trunk with revision below:
|| KDE version used for testing
||kubuntu hardy backport KDE 4.0.4
||svn trunk r808613
|| kubuntu 4.0.4
||svn trunk r807691 (20080507)
|| Kubuntu 4.0.4 and 3.5.9
|| 3.5.9 and trunk
|r807699 r808795 |
|| 4.0.4 (openSUSE 11 beta offered packages)
|| 3.5.9 and trunk r808111
|| 4.0.4 gentoo-portage
||smolt hardware profile])
|| svn trunk r809039
|| 3.5.9 and kubuntu 4.0.4 with qt4.4
|| 3.5.9 and svn trunk r808533 (qt4.4 final)
|| Debian, 4:4.0.68+svn794641
|| kubuntu 4.0.4 with qt4.4
|| Windows Server 2008 with KDE 4.0.73 and qt4.4
|| Ubuntu 8.04 with KDE 4.0.3
|| 4.0 branch r802901
|| 3.5.7 and svn trunk r809157
|| 3.5.9 and svn trunk r808114
|| 3.5.9 and svn trunk r806921
|Please be sure to sign every bug or comment you add to this page with your irc nickname. You can use the wiki markup ~~~ to insert your wiki username automatically (but only do this if it is the same as your IRC nickname, otherwise write your IRC nickname in by hand).|
Division of Labour
Please choose a month that is not already taken and then query bugs.kde.org for all bugs in that month. Please mark you irc nickname in the table below to show which month's bugs you are working on to avoid duplication of effort.
The bugzilla query to use for this triage day can be found here. Be sure to correct the dates to the month which you will triage before running the query.
|The most recent months (2008+) should be done by people using recent SVN trunk.|
|With these more recent bugs, if the report has been looked at by a developer (i.e. they cc'd themself or commented on it or posted a patch), and it seems like the issue is fixed, BUT the developer didn't close it, make sure the bug really can be closed. Often it can't.|
Does flash work or not?
(Total bugs 1642)
Below lists the various sections for completed bugs. This aids everyone in double checking each other's work. In addition this allows those of us that don't have bugzilla permissions to list bugs so that the folks with the permissions can follow up.
Please note that this is an experimental layout designed to reduce the number of edit conflicts on this page. Each section is its own subpage. The best way to work with this is to enable section editing by going to "My preferences" > "editing" > "Enable section editing via  links". When you click edit you will automatically edit the subpage.
Bugs no longer present in 4.x
If a bug is reported against a version of KDE before 4.0, but the bug can no longer be reproduced in KDE 4.x, then it should be listed here. Please do not close the bug. The Konqueror developers would like to check each one before they are closed.
bug #122394 works for me. jtamate
- How did you test this? The feature doesn't seem to exist in trunk (or at least I can't find it). Grundleborg
- If filetips is a tip with information about the file when the mouse is over the file for a period of time, I can see them. jtamate
- The tooltip can be enabled, but the preview on tooltip will be reintroduced on 4.2. FiNeX
bug #94084 works for me, however there is no treeview exists in 4.0.4 Szotsaki
- Whats? bug #94084 is about connecting to localhost:631. I've closed that bug... but why are you talking about a treeview???? FiNeX
- bug #124167 - The only file handles opened are sockets, pipes and cache in trunk and 3.5.9 jtamate
- Jean: did you try even using the preload function on konqueror? FiNeX
- I checked it as well and it seems to work. But I'm not entirely sure this couldn't still happen. lemma
bug #123865 - I do not have OOo to check (which version?). jtamate
seems to work in 3.5.9 and trunk (r607699) with OO.org 2.4.0. Copying text from bugzilla to OO.org seems weird though. talavis
- bug #124751 - Works for me, and I think it is a dup of a bug triaged two weeks ago. jtamate
- bug #125577 - Works for me and now there is a checkbox "Don't ask me again". jtamate
- I haven't seen that checkbox, but the bug's problem doesn't occur for me talavis
- I've found a strange behaviour. FiNeX
- bug #125254 - The key shortcuts for top and bottom are now "Home" and "End" keys, and "Home Page" is configurable. jtamate
- Not sure about this one. I think I can still reproduce in trunk: The shortcuts for "start of page" and "end of page" can not be remapped, assigning one of the Home and End keys to another action does not give a warning. lemma
bug #125515 - The icon in .directory file can have now relative paths. jtamate
I can confirm this works in 3.5.9 and trunk lemma
bug #125570 - Now it shows a little icon over the file the mouse is over to add or remove it to selection. jtamate
The original bug is gone as well in trunk, 3.5.9 still has it. lemma
- bug #116272 - reproducible in 3.5.9 but works in trunk, file-type recognized incorrectly. lemma
bug #131497 - still causing big troulbe in 3.5.9. Not so dangerous in 4.0.4 joselb
I can confirm it doesn't crash trunk either. lemma
bug #129183 - Works for me on Ubuntu 8.04 with KDE 4.0.3 henrikmidtiby
bug #137000 - fixed in trunk. Now no file are selected when entering a directory using the detailed view mode. Med
- bug #90521 - couldnt reproduce with 4.0.73 katastrophe 18:40, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- Could not reproduce also in kde 4.0.3 (fedora 9). But I did not close it. I think we should ask the reporter if it is still present for him in a recent kde. jtamate
bug #89558 - couldnt reproduce as the first file is no more selected by default 4.0.73 katastrophe 18:45, 18 May 2008 (CEST).
- bug #88644 - in the right menu now(gentoo 4.0.73) katastrophe 18:49, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- They are in the window menu in fedora 9 (4.0.3). Should we ask HIG team? jtamate
- bug #130365 - This bug is not easily reproducible because it happens sometimes ( follow duplicates for more information ). Since it never happened to me in either 3.5.9 or trunk maybe it's possible to close until it happens again. (or REMIND according to lemma) sahaqiel
bug #137508 - could not test since alt-tab did not work in presentation mode for me however lemma tested and could not reproduce in either 3.5.9 or trunk. Med
- bug #137526 - now in koonqueror, shift-click only preselects the current file and not a random number of files. Med
bug #88960 - couldnt reproduce with 4.0.73(the thing with the split view) katastrophe 19:53, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #129482 - made some measurements and I think the problems has gone now (the performance is better than the reported behaviour, but is it improved enough?) Henrikmidtiby 20:27, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
bug #133299 - Bug solved in 3.5.9 and trunk. (trenitalia.com, page now is correctly updated) FiNeX
bug #133197 - Bug solved in 3.5.9 and trunk. (PDF embedded in page is ok on v3.espacenet.com) FiNeX
bug #133155 - Bug solved in 3.5.9 and trunk. (rename folders from sidebar now works) FiNeX
bug #133117 - Bug solved in 3.5.9 and trunk. (konqueror can log in on hotmail.com) FiNeX
- bug #133290 - Bug solved. I've let it open for confirmation. (set econding on html pages with frames) FiNeX
- bug #131681 - Can't confirm on 3.5.9 and trunk. lemma
- How did you test this on trunk? I thought there wasn't proxy support? Supposed to be something rudimentary now...Blauzahl
bug #132069 - Confirmed for 3.5.9 but working in trunk (actually it's the site that is broken). lemma
- bug #119292 - Bug still present in 3.5.9. The menu shows fine in svn but konq4 crashes while loading the site, so new bug report needed.sahaqiel
- I just morphed the old one by changing the topic & adding a bt. Looks like it is a gwenview crash, so i reassigned it as well. Blauzahl
bug #134958 - Fixed on 3.5.9. Cannot reproduce on KDE4 because kpdf has been replaced with okular FiNeX
bug #135047 - The feature has not yet been implemented on KDE4. Anyway it is planned. FiNeX
bug #135040 - "system:/" has been dropped from KDE4. I've reproduced the bug on 3.5.9. FiNeX
bug #135140 - Cannot reproduce: the reporter didn't exactly knows which site make konqueror crash. FiNeX
bug #135315 - It has been fixed on KDE4 (using dolphin). Not fixed in 3.5.9. It is a minor problem. Certainly it will not be fixed. FiNeX
- bug #137771 - Cannot be reproduced anymore as the webpage that triggers the bug has been altered. Henrikmidtiby 20:33, 20 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #135441 - Cannot reproduce on 3.5.9. Not valid for 4. FiNeX
- I can reproduce it by following instructions. Since it's dcop related, it doesn't apply for trunk like Finex says.sahaqiel 19:51, 21 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #123731 - The terminal emulation does not start bash for me. I can not test it. jtamate
- I can confirm it for 3.5.9 but the terminal emulation in konq4 isn't working for the moment, however nothing happened in dolphin (F4 to call the terminal emulator) sahaqiel 21:03, 20 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #135520 - Minor bug confirmed on 3.5.9. Cannot apply on trunk.
bug #138214 - only eats 15% (Xorg+konqueror) in a PII 200. jtamate 19:54, 21 May 2008 (CEST)
- - I have about the same percentage with a faster processor in both 3.5.9 and trunk, but it should be half in reality because top assumes 2 processors ( because of hyperthreading). Closed. sahaqiel 23:41, 21 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #137520 - Can't confirm it in both 3.5.9 and trunk. It's a java applet bug and I left example applets to test on. sahaqiel 20:17, 21 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #106037 - I can confirm what FiNeX wrote a couple of days ago (comment 4): crash confirmed in 3.5.9, works in Dolphin in trunk. However, I can't get Konqueror from trunk to show a filter bar. Frank78ac
- bug #121660 - how to create a directory with / in the name?. jtamate
- see comments 3 and 4. Bug confirmed in 3.5.9, works for me in trunk. Frank78ac
- bug #27308 - It is fast to read the filenames of a directory, and does not consumes all cpu to assign filetypes to them. Tested on Linux. Reported on Solaris. jtamate
Bugs needing version field changed
Bugs should be listed here if their version field is invalid (i.e. it is listed as "unspecified") and they are still present in KDE 4, so that the version field can be corrected. In general, we are not changing the version numbers.
If a bug fits another category, put it there and add the notation that the version field needs changing.
Functionality not present or moved out ouf konqueror in 4.x
Add the bug here if it describes something which is not present in 4.x.
- bug #100133 - confirmed in 3.5.9, does not apply to 4.x since Konqueror now uses dolphinpart Talavis
- bug #121092 - does not apply to 4.x since treeview is not present jtamate
bug #96166 - resolved in 3.5.9, unable to find the setting in 4.x Talavis
- bug #93333 - the autoload function is not present in 4.0.4. Szotsaki
- bug #92178 - confirmed in 3.5.9, but 4.0.4 doesn't include equivalent functionality. Jannex
- bug #97614 - confirmed in 3.5.9, still resists in Dolphin (does it work with FAM enabled?), so probably have to file a bug there as well. Talavis
- bug #94195 - There is no (built-in) Find tab exists in 4.0.4. Szotsaki
- bug #96704 - no previews in Konq 4?, still there in 3.5.9, works in Dolphin. talavis
bug #106682 - works fine in 3.5.9, not applicable to KDE4. lemma
- bug #117417 - system:/ kio-slave related, which has been removed, see http://commit-digest.org/issues/2007-07-08/moreinfo/684518 jael
- bug #117516- system:/ kio-slave related, which has been removed jael
- bug #88905 - i think doesnt apply anymore because moved to dolphinpart, couldnt reproduce katastrophe 19:01, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #137028 - the "Folder Icons Reflect Contents" option is no longer present apparently. Med
- bug #137485 The compress menu action seems to be gone. Med
- bug #90016 - works in 4.0.73, probably due to dolphinpart katastrophe 19:16, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #130393 - works fine in 3.5.9 and okularpart isn't really kpdf part so I guess it isn't present in trunk.sahaqiel
- bug #88995 - system:/ not supported anymore katastrophe 19:56, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #132123 - This is about the ctime/lmtime columns interchanged. I couldn't get lmtime to work. Dolphin only has one column called 'Date' so this seems no longer applicable. lemma
- bug #130734 - I confirm the bug occurs in 3.5.9 but the shortcut in question isn't available in dolphin/konq4 in trunk. sahaqiel
- bug #129930 - The bug is related to the tree view in konqueror, which has been removed. Henrikmidtiby 15:56, 20 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #135520 - Minor bug confirmed on 3.5.9. Cannot apply on trunk.FiNeX
- bug #125080 - Dcop is not used in kde4. Anyway the right mouse button works for me always. jtamate
- bug #105760 - Confirmed in 3.5.9. No "Find File..." entry in Tools menu in trunk. Frank78ac
Bugs with test-cases Added
Bugs with a testcase (an example of how to reproduce the bug), but not [Testcase] in the title, should be entered below.
- bug #121792 - Just change the strings from "Show close buttons on tabs" to "Show close buttons on tabs. Needs Konqueror restart". jtamate
- bug #122833 - Even the SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR CSS Property is an extension by M$, SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR is working properly.. jtamate
- bug #122837 - It recognizes folders, archives and good symbolic links, but with bad symbolic links, the message is not very descriptive. jtamate
- bug #122667 - Must the fonts with 0p not be rendered (as is done in other browsers) or must they have at least 1p? This is a valid way to intepret an ambiguity in the HTML spectification. As you know, W3C is working on HTML 5. I think it is the right time to ask for a clarification in this aspect and others ambiguities that you have seen in HTML over the years. jtamate
- bug #124328 - Firefox only adds a single entry, and Opera adds every single entry to his back button, but only adds a single entry to his rewind button. Konky adds every single entry to his back button. jtamate
- bug #124482 - Tried with cups (first) and apache (second), and apache shows the cups favicon. jtamate
- bug #125156 - Even with fish:// it does not calculates rightly the total bytes to copy. jtamate
- bug #107957 - still reproducible in 3.5.9 and trunk, added a testcase, getting filename from content-disposition if the filename is formed like an URL. lemma
- bug #109217 - still problem with 3.5.9 - causes Crash on svn trunk r808533 ecki 13:37, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #143573 - Files with long lines of utf8 characters are recognized as binary files. (Exists a spanish book in one line.) jtamate
Bugs with step-by-step instructions
If you have provided step by step instructions on how to reproduce a bug, please list the bug here.
- bug #90911 - Konqueror asks password after login when using ftp:// kioslave. Jannex
- bug #161911 - Konqueror crashes for midnightcommander profile
- bug #107694 - Confirmed for 3.5.9 and trunk, changing file-permissions for sub-folders. lemma
- bug #109041 - contains instructions of how to reproduce. Techo 12:34, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #116627 - Reproducible in trunk, behaviour different from what was reported in 3.5.9, renaming directories with extensions, minor bug lemma
- bug #115816 - Reproducible in 3.5.9 and trunk. Links for domains containing special characters/IDN are not marked visited correctly lemma
- bug #116993 - Reproducible in 3.5.9 and trunk, folders with missing icons assigned don't show a fallback icon lemma
- bug #117473 - Reproducable with Konq 4.0.4. Folder with valid name cannot be created, error message could be more specific, renaming works (as opposed to creating) jael
- bug #109248 - Konqueror doesn't save all file associations. ecki 13:24, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #90005 - still valid in 4.0.73 katastrophe 20:17, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #130578 - confirmed in kde 3.5.9 and trunk. I wrote aditional steps to clarify the procedure. sahaqiel
- bug #133093 - Bug confirmed in 3.5.9 and trunk. (Impossible to select all text inside an inline frame) FiNeX
- bug #132761 - Bug confirmed in 3.5.9 and trunk. (invalid certificates cannot get accepted forever) FiNeX
- bug #133345 - Bug confirmed in 3.5.9 and trunk. (profiles doesn't work well) FiNeX
- bug #131657 - This is about a http auth realm encoded using a charset different from ascii. Added easy steps to reproduce. Still present in 3.5.9. crashed in my version of trunk, reportedly didn't crash for others (but didn't work either). I don't know if this is actually supposed to work. lemma
- bug #134960 - Reproduced on 3.5.9 and trunk (dolphin_part), pasting a directory after the parent has been renamed, fails. FiNeX
- bug #135218 - Rendering bug on specific website reproduced with 3.5.9 and trunk. FiNeX
- bug #105892 - reproduced in 3.5.9 and trunk (note that dragging selected text from Konqueror does not work at all). Frank78ac
Bugs to be marked as RESOLVED
Bugs filed against KDE 4 (ie, only very recent ones) that can no longer be reproduced should be listed here. Bugs filed against earlier versions of KDE that can no longer be reproduced should be listed in the section above.
Bugs to be marked as INVALID
Bugs which are no longer valid go here. A link to the bug and why it qualifies as invalid should be provided.
Some examples of when a bug should be closed as INVALID:
- The reported behavior is not a bug
- The bug is completely unrelated to KDE
This list is not exhaustive. If you feel a bug is invalid for any other reason, be sure to list it here, mentioning why you think it is invalid.
bug #117516 - Related to bug #117524, which was already closed (as wontfix) because the system:/ protocol no longer exists (in 3.5.something as in 4 jael
bug #131498 - Probably INVALID, as can't be reproduced without the mentioned file which is confidential and depends on the setup joselb
bug #131427 - Seems like it was a problem with the X11 setup. Can't be reproduced joselb
Bugs to be marked as DUPLICATE
Duplicates found should be placed here with a link to the bug which you think it is a duplicate of.
Bugs needing users with particular setups
Bugs that require particular software or hardware that you don't have available should be listed here with a description of the non-standard requirement.
- bug #122601 - although it seems to be fixed, it should be checked near midnight once more. jtamate
- bug #93349 - I have neither Samba sharing nor NFS enabled. Szotsaki
- I can't reproduce this anymore with konqueror 3.5.9 and samba sharing zmeYski
- bug #94084 - I haven't got Samba or CUPS server installed. Szotsaki ** Moved to Not present in kde 4 (I have cups installed) jtamate
- Works fine with konqueror 3.5.9 also, both Samba and CUPS zmeYski
- bug #117142 - probably needs someone with a working konqueror multimedia setup/kmplayer. lemma
Non english locales
Bugs requiring non-English locales should be listed here, along with the locale they require.
Bugs needing attention from Konqueror developers
Add bugs here if you need to find out whether the observed behavior is intended, or if there's some other reason that it would be useful for a Konqueror developer to take a look. Make sure you indicate why the bug needs attention from them.
|Always defer policy decisions to developers.|
- bug #121608 - I can reproduce the bug with Konqueror 4.0.4 with Flash Player 10 beta - Szotsaki
- bug #92192 - Should the user be able to locate toolbar under the statusbar? Jannex
- bug #94976 - This reproducible bug has a km long comment list, started from Dec 2004. Szotsaki
- bug #96297 - reported as a security bug; the testcase leads to an error page at secunia talavis
- bug #107087 - Hard to handle as it's pretty specific to how sessions are handled. A developer should have a look and comment on that. Maybe with improved session handling in KDE4 this could be closed lemma
- bug #108149 - this seems to partly work. It relates to externally opening sessions in new tabs if called with "konqueror <URL>" instead of "kfmclient openURL <URL>". Definitely related to policy, maybe INVALID. lemma
- bug #116419 - Problems with mounted samba shares and fam. Pretty specific, so a dev should look over it. lemma
- bug #130160 - Sometimes when using back and forward in konqueror, the webpages seems to reload if there is a change ( or maybe not ), erasing all previous forms. Is it by design? I can't reproduce it yet.sahaqiel
- bug #131003 - Don't know whether the mentioned behavior is intended and this bug should be only a wish joselb
- bug #131276 - This bug can only be verified by developers and fixing it requires changes in the policy about drag and drop joselb
- bug #88640 - usability issue, i think the current behaviour is ok katastrophe 19:34, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #88646 - usability issue katastrophe 19:37, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #90015 - isnt this the correct behaviour? katastrophe 20:36, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #132194 - This is a policy thing. In my opinion konqueror is showing expected behaviour. lemma
- bug #130873 - I want to know if this is the expected behaviour in the websidebar module. Happens in both konq 3/4 sahaqiel
- bug #117546 - I always thought this was supposed to be the default behaviour of the middle mouse button on files/folders, also in konq4 it complains that a pdf file isn't a folder. Just in case it isn't developers should take a look sahaqiel
- bug #118136 - Isn't this expected behaviour? Konqueror isn't always updating the folder in question ( if it's open in konqueror at the time )every time there is a new file in the same folder, unless you force refresh. sahaqiel
- bug #137720 - The caching policy of konqueror is the issue of this bug. Are the current behaviour the expected, or should i be changed? Henrikmidtiby
Bugs awaiting feedback
NB. Feedback should only be requested for bugs if you have tried and failed to reproduce them or if the report contains insufficient information to try and reproduce the bug. Requesting feedback for a bug should be seen as a last resort only.
Bugs for which feedback has been requested, which should be revisited in 30 days to see if there's any response. Please list all bugs here for which feedback has been requested.
- bug #121584 - if there is no asnswer in one month, close the bug. jtamate
- Received response. Should probably be deferred to David Faure. Grundleborg
bug #108182 - original bug reported by tzander. seems like we could close this so I asked if he agrees. lemma
- bug #130207 - The bug is reproducible in web pages that have authentication and frames. Asked the user if he stills experiences the bug. sahaqiel
- bug #137099 - the test URL is not longer valid. I have asked for a new one. Med
- Blauzahl promised to check it. Med
- Bug appears to be still valid. Grundleborg
bug #131779 - Original site down, Maksim commented. Asked for more information lemma
bug #132127 - Almost no information given. I'll wait for a feedback for 2 weeks an mark it INVALID after. lemma
bug #119071 - The bug seemed too specific to reproduce. I couldn't and since I am not sure I set up everything right I asked the reporter if he still can reproduce the bug. sahaqiel.
bug #135321 - Website doesn't exist anymore. Asked if it has changed address. FiNeX
bug #122224 - Asked for feedback as this is related to a polish banking site we do not have access to. The html provided by the reporter is not enough to reproduce anything. lemma
Bug reporter said it worked and I should close, so I did. lemma
works for me. jtamate How did you test this bug? Grundleborg Clicking in a lot of tabs. But I'm not sure about it anymore. jtamate
bug #161956 - Works for me on Deb.Experimental. Konq. does not crash on back and then forwards. bala
Also works for me, but does not works for the reporter on a recent kde 4. jtamate
I asked the reporter to upgrade to a more recent snapshot (he was using a 1 month old svn checkout) lemma
- Already closed. Grundleborg
- bug #137842 - The webpages that the submitter added for reproducibility has been altered. Asked if the submitter still can reproduce it. Henrikmidtiby
bug #145097 - The URL is no longer available, asked for a new one and if the submitter still can reproduce it. jtamate
Bugs that are not related to today's target application should be listed here so they can be reassigned to the correct bugzilla product.
Bugs that you can't do
If you have bugs in your month that you can't do, and no-one has been able to help you with on IRC, please list them here for someone else to have a look at.
- bug #124115 - I can not test it, it enters an infinite loop for me in truk 20080507 when I add an application. jtamate
- bug #124306 - I can not edit bookmarks because a timeout in dbus happens to me in truk 20080507. jtamate
- bug #124083 - I'm testing in an icewm and remote xming configuration without virtual desktops. jtamate
- bug #94736 - Konqueror really doesn't support the error:// protocol, but I don't know whether the 4.0.4 browser generates such lists in case of a crash. Szotsaki
- bug #94794 - If I try to download - with left click - a big file ( ftp.fsn.hu/testfiles/1G ), 4.0.4 crashes. If I try to download some else - either with left or right click - KGet appears, but it delays all my downloads, does not want to start anything. Please, test this, it's an easily verifiable bug. Szotsaki
- bug #109235 - can not test it, because of broken terminal emulation in trunk. Techo 12:13, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #109924 - Dragging a URL to a Panel-Icon doesn't open anything at my system, neither on 3.5.9 (Kubuntu) nor svn trunk. ecki 12:54, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #109498 - Can't reproduce bug because of missing kaffeine. ecki 13:02, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #109063 - can't reproduce because of missing Java Webstart - it works at least with kwrite. ecki 14:13, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #130999 - Zips don't open as folders on my system, neither in 3.5.9 nor 4.0.4 joselb
- bug #137257 - Anyone wants to buy something on ebay to test the bug? Med
- bug #130181 - Test case in the bug is given in php code, which requires a php instalation or a remote php server, and I don't have any at the moment. sahaqiel
- bug #137610 - It needs a full KDE desktop. I am still with 3.5. If someone wants to check it. Med
- bug #136986 - Flickr account needed. Med
- bug #89192 - dont know... where is this function? but probably fixed katastrophe 20:00, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #90317 - is there still a konqueror window without toolbars and mainmenu opened? i think not katastrophe 20:53, 18 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #106394 - I don't have famd installed and if I try to, the package manager wants to remove quite a few programs that I actually want to keep. However, this bug seems to annoy quite a few people, so someone with running famd should take a look. Frank78ac
- bug #151281 - me not understand >.< jtamate