Bugs that you can't do
If you have bugs in your month that you can't do, and no-one has been able to help you with on IRC, please list them here for someone else to have a look at.
- bug #113215 - can't figure this one out. Text does not match in any browser.
- bug #123552 - Change components? If so to what? Nixeagle
- bug #124497 - I don't know what [alt] is even supposed to do. What is the bug?
- bug #123552 - Philrod notes that he has seen something like this: the way to reproduce is you go to a website and open a text file, embedded in konqueror. Then you go to the address bar and enter some actual web site (say, www.kde.org). It loads the website in the text component.
Test case needed
- bug #112943 Support of CSS page-context "@page"
bug #115909 -- something that replicates the effect of pushing the "larger" link and makes all text on the page bigger?
- As much of a test case as that bug needs has been produced.
- bug #116957 -- Fairly complex, involves js in what appears to be multiple files, as well as running je-debugger,
- bug #160459 Java script menu seems to cause infinite long page
- bug #160784 Problem somewhere between form submission and redirect (link is not valid)
- bug #146508 - This sucker needs a testcase. http://www.type-25.co.uk/ Blauzahl
- Can't test due to qt bug which gentoo has not patched yet. This prevents me from testing anything that needs SSL. (anything requiring a login is more or less out).
- Need kmail
- Do I actually need quicktime? Find out.
- bug #115515 Bug still occurs, folks on that report seem stumped.
bug #124193 XLST not supported by konq, so what do we do with this?
- grundleborg recommends asking the devs, so that is where this one goes. Nixeagle
- bug #102307 - Server was reporting wrong encoding, the page does not exist. Cannot test, need a webserver.
- bug #102136 - Patch in testing, needs complete test case.
- bug #101340 - Provided testcase does not work in 4.0.3. However, #8 says it works in 3.5.6.
- bug #102443 - Comment #4 reports bad js code, probably can be closed.
- bug #100743 - Issue regarding kwallet with http_auth. Cannot test.
- bug #155017 - Need access to printer.
- bug #142402 - kopete khtml bug, not related??? will have to ask someone Blauzahl
- bug #147338 valid bug. I know this is a dup... find it later
- first-line testcase Blauzahl
- bug #149388 - I have no server available (and know no other way to test), so cannot test whether GET is sent again when choosing open with.
- bug #148570 - I do not know enough about web coding to test.
bug #150021 - I neither use kmail nor understand the stack trace, so cannot test.
- Moved this to 'Bugs not related to today' because it is a KMail bug not related to Konqueror. Frank78ac
- bug #149918 - Page keeps on randomly timing outfor me, even in firefox, so cannot test.
- bug #149771 - I have no idea what dev and reporter are talking about, so cannot test.
- bug #149625 - I do not know enough about KDE programming to create a testcase
bug #151360 - Anyone knowing anything about XMLHTTPRequest.status?
bug #150646 - a video showing the problem is available, however I'm unable to test it. Talavis
bug #104423 - no idea how to reproduce this bug?!?! Grundleborg
This page was last modified on 27 June 2008, at 19:32. This page has been accessed 1,941 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.