Bugs needing attention from Konqueror developers
Add bugs here if you need to find out whether the observed behavior is intended, or if there's some other reason that it would be useful for a Konqueror developer to take a look. Make sure you indicate why the bug needs attention from them.
- bug #108634 - The bug reporter complains about the style Konqueror uses for & <acronym>. Konqueror just uses the "typical style" suggested here : http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/sample.html krop
bug #124193 - Report has a problem with XLST, the only response to this bug is that XLST is not supported. Nixeagle
- Maksim has had a look, stated it was low priority but not a WONTFIX. Nixeagle
bug #124843 - Report appears as if it may have a fix on the page. However I can't confirm as there is no way to get a working demo up. If you guys happen to know if this is resolved, please close it. Otherwise we have to wait until we can get a working demo going again. Nixeagle
- Closed after speaking to harri on IRC. Nixeagle
- bug #103468 - not sure what can really be done about this. Should it be closed? Grundleborg
- bug #124910 - Is this fixed? For all appearances it is in kde 4.0.3. Nixeagle
- Dev responded, looks like that one is staying open. We probably will need to create a test case of some sort to be sure that it really is fixed or not. Sadly I'm not able to do this. Nixeagle
- bug #102198 - Given comment #5, should it be marked as INVALID? Batika
- bug #147408 - The testcase site provided by the reporter is a mess (php code in html and so on). Should it work at all?
- bug #126941 - Error compiling konq using icpc - is this supported? Njg234908
- bug #149366 - text-transform:lowercase not affecting input fields. This seems not to be working in other browsers (Firefox) Talavis
- bug #104656 - the HTML is buggy, but should konqueror emulate firefox and other browsers here? Grundleborg
- bug #152285 - there are some serious troubles regarding js with krugle.org in 4.0.3. Seems to work in 3.5.9, though. KRF