Bugs awaiting feedback
NB. Feedback should only be requested for bugs if you have tried and failed to reproduce them or if the report contains insufficient information to try and reproduce the bug. Requesting feedback for a bug should be seen as a last resort only.
Bugs for which feedback has been requested, which should be revisited in 30 days to see if there's any response. Please list all bugs here for which feedback has been requested.
- bug #122883 - No way to reproduce this as the links for the testcase give 403 forbidden. I've asked for updated links if there are still some available. Nixeagle
- bug #103631 - page no longer exists. KRF
- bug #130164 - page no longer exists, but perhaps a testcase could be made with the description katastrophe
- bug #139751 - page has changed. asked for more information. lemma
- bug #140091 - bug too unspecific to really understand. asked for more information. lemma
- bug #140287 - even the reporter claims he wasn't able to reproduce this bug. I asked again if he stumbled upon it again. lemma
- bug #140548 - original site has changed. asked for testcase. lemma
- bug #141292 - original reporter attached a backtrace. as the problem is not reproducible (and probably wasn't a common bug by the time reported) I asked for more information.
- bug #138907 - Bug appears only in a logged in section. Requested a testcase. Bram85