Bugs to be marked as INVALID
Bugs which are no longer valid go here. Please provide the reason why you think this bug is invalid.
Some examples of when a bug should be closed as INVALID:
- The reported behaviour is not a bug.
- The bug is completely unrelated to KOffice.
This list is not exhaustive. If you feel a bug is invalid for any other reason, be fure to list it here, mentioning why you think it is invalid.
Before closing a bug as INVALID, be sure to get a developer's opinion.
- bug #162149 Looks more like a bug in X. Backtrace also shows a lot of X errors. dtritscher 15:24, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- boud left it open, so it seems to have some kind of relation Blauzahl
- bug #162874 As poster said, this is a QT bug, not a Krita bug. dtritscher 15:26, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- looks like it is part of the reporter's todo list ;) ...he's one of the devs Blauzahl
This page was last modified on 26 October 2008, at 20:27. This page has been accessed 830 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.