Bugs awaiting feedback
Some bugs are hard to reproduce because the reporter left out some explanation you'd need. In that case we have no other means but to request some more information. Bugs for which feedback from the reporter has been requested should be put here. They should be revisited in 30 days to see if there's any response. If there's feedback
Feedback should only be requested for bugs if you have tried and failed to reproduce them or if the report contains insufficient information to try and reproduce the bug. Requesting feedback for a bug should be seen as a last resort only.
- bug #158993 - While typing in kword. text blinks, and disappears in a full document
- bug #132762 - unconfirmed problem with a wacom tablet. asked the reporter if the problem persisted. Lemma
bug #129444 - Bart reported some error with graphics tablets. can't reproduce, let him recheck. Lemma
- It's FIXED. hooray! Lemma
- bug #161715 - No idea how to reproduce, asked for more detailed instructions. dtritscher 15:17, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- bug #151408 - can't reproduce neither in beta or 1.6.3. asked for more info m4v
- bug #167187 - asked for a test case. Med
bug #173541 - can't reproduce, asked for a backtrace. it may be a duplicate. m4v
This page was last modified on 29 October 2008, at 19:28. This page has been accessed 1,683 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.