Bugs needing users with particular setups
Bugs that require particular software or hardware that you don't have available should be listed here with a description of the non-standard requirement.
- bug #83038 Requires someone who is familiar with signatures. I've never used one and I don't know what this guy is talking about. gkiagia
- bug #93944 Needs someone with a working Evolution installation AND kmail. --dtritscher 17:59, 14 September 2008 (CEST)
- bug #86034 Requires an IMAP account with many many folders (preferably > 100). gkiagia
- bug #99464 Requires a Cyrus IMAP server. Deleting the Trash folder is not allowed by my mail server, and the rest of the bug is not reproducable with my mail server. --xvalentinex 21:17, 14 September 2008 (CEST)
- bug #87518 Requires the target SMTP server's hard drive to be full. (also requires a version field change, but there is no version information on the bug). gkiagia
- bug #157946 According to bug report, requires "POP3 account, msgs stay on server, (about 2500 msgs/25Meg on server). Old slow, short on RAM, system (swap fill never >30% though!)." --VPeric
- bug #115677 needs russian i18n messages. --Jtamate 15:41, 18 September 2008 (CEST)
- bug #113517 needs someone with little and big endian cpus. --Jtamate 15:41, 18 September 2008 (CEST)
This page was last modified on 18 September 2008, at 13:41. This page has been accessed 1,274 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.