Bugs needing attention from KMail developers
Add bugs here if you need to find out whether the observed behavior is intended, or if there's some other reason that it would be useful for a KMail developer to take a look. Make sure you indicate why the bug needs attention from them.
|Always bump policy decisions to developers.|
- bug #149698 the user has is TMPDIR not in /tmp, so clamd can not check its mails. The question is, shoul he know how to change the rights in is tmp folder or should kmail use always /tmp to spawn processes. --Jtamate 19:16, 17 September 2008 (CEST)
- bug #85475 This is actually two bugs in one. The first one is a policy decision (whether kmail should refuse to open malformated emails that do not include the MIME-Version header) and the second one is a related bug. gkiagia
bug #93965 Very particular bug. Some developers have been working on it but work ceased. There's already some IMAP trace on the bug. Lemma WORKSFORME by tmcguire Lemma
- bug #95064 highprofile Mails getting duplicated by KMail (IMAP). Seems to be tied to certain setups and I can't reproduce myself. tmcguire suggested it was most likely still there. Lemma
- bug #93725 No idea how to reproduce it. Additionally I don't know what addional infos I should request from the reporter. --dtritscher 17:56, 14 September 2008 (CEST)
- bug #104288 Tobias Koenig attached a patch for this bug. Not sure if that one made it in. Please check. Lemma
- bug #157961 Message headers need to have quotes in some cases, according to some standard mentioned in the bug report. --VPeric
- bug #157097 Involves manual deletion of ".index*" files - Lemma said I should mention it here. --VPeric
- bug #158535 Works fine for me. --VPeric. Works fine for Lemma and apparently tmcguire as well. Reporter used the enterprise branch. What should we do about that bug?
- bug #93812 needs a Courier IMAP server. reporter was asked if the bug was still reproducible in 2005 but hasn't replied, patch existing on a duplicate bug (123563, thiago). not sure if it was applied. - likely to be FIXED according to tmcguire, asked for reporter's feedback. Lemma
- Reporter's setup changed so he can't reproduce. I think we should recheck if that patch went in and close as WORKSFORME. Lemma
- bug #101425 Is not reproducible for us since we have no mail with that particular to, from and cc situation at hand. Furthermore this reported bug could also be considered as a different point of view that can but doesn't have to be shared. See it as a policy decision. --tictric 12:48, 15 September 2008 (CEST)
- bug #101785 I could not reproduce that a mail doesn't get displayed correctly at first in trunk (though I know that behaviour from previous versions) but there seems to be different ideas about what messages should be displayed first when I enter a (imap)folder. My question also is if this should be configurable --tictric 20:29, 15 September 2008 (CEST)
- bug #94777 Read mails reappear as unread. I seem to have seen this once or twice but I don't remember how to reproduce. Asked the reporter on how to reproduce it. Lemma
- No answer from the reporter. Still I decided to leave it open because I stumbled upon it as well once upon a time. Lemma
- bug #84927 I don't know how to reproduce but there is a comment stating that this is present in 4.1.0. I asked for instructions. (PS: needs version field change) gkiagia
- No instructions provided, maybe the developers know more. Lemma
This page was last modified on 7 November 2008, at 16:24. This page has been accessed 1,515 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.