Bugs needing attention from KMail developers
Add bugs here if you need to find out whether the observed behavior is intended, or if there's some other reason that it would be useful for a KMail developer to take a look. Make sure you indicate why the bug needs attention from them.
|Always bump policy decisions to developers.|
- bug #69379 This is a JJ which I cannot test simply because I don't know how to trigger on purpose an imap error message. However, I think it should be easy for a kmail developer to tell if this has been implemented or not by looking at the code :) gkiagia
- bug #86127 Policy decision regarding persistent connections on dIMAP and modal dialog boxes on connection loss. Lemma
- bug #85896 Bug related to upgrading from KDE 3.2.x to 3.3b1. Some discussion happened on the bug. Please check if it can be closed. Lemma
- bug #90386 I don't really understand that. It looks like a policy decision. gkiagia
- bug #125887 This could be by design, the delete button isn't in the messageviewer toolbar (and isn't even possible), maybe because deleting permanently an open message could lead to crashes? Anyway still present in 3.5.x and 4.1.1 .