Bugs needing attention from KDE PIM developers
Add bugs here if you need to find out whether the observed behavior is intended, or if there's some other reason that it would be useful for a KDE PIM developer to take a look. Make sure you indicate why the bug needs attention from them.
|Always bump policy decisions to developers.|
- bug #161181 - korganizer week-view LTR/RTL. There was some conversation and some patches flowing. Not sure about the status. Lemma
- bug #83107 VERY minor issue, maybe a WONTFIX. A developer should decide if this is going to be fixed or not. gkiagia
- bug #158660 - Size of the korganizer reminder dialog, Allen Winter has been on it. low priority Lemma
- bug #158661 - Edit recurrence button, Allen Winter has been on it. Lemma
- bug #159247 - crash, hard to describe. Allen Winter has been on it. Lemma