Application specific tips
any application specific tips go here.
I just recently rewrote the todo view completely. The rewrite is done, would be great if you could give it a throughout test. (nick:chiefaua, svn:thrainer)
Please put your IRC nickname and KDE PIM svn revision number in the table if you are testing this app.
|| KDE PIM svn revision number tested.
|| Testing details
||svn trunk r803492
|| not tested yet
Please list all bugs found in the application below here. Remember to sign every comment you write on this wiki page with ~~~.
- FiNeX On the calendar views (month/day/week) after selecting a range, if you start type a new event is created. You can do this only one time, after you have to close/restart korganizer for repeat this behaviour.
- FiNeX Moreover on 3.5 what you typed were used as event title, this doesn't happen anymore.
- FiNeX crash on "file"->"Export"->"upload new hot stuff". No backtrace, this is the shell output: http://pastebin.ca/1028758
- FiNeX start/end date on "event" dialog is too small: the first two digits of the year are cutted out.
- FiNeX "Edit reminders" dialog: the offset column text is between "<html>...</html>".
- FiNeX "Edit event" file dialog: "Calendar:..." label too near to "Categories" label. It is confusing.
- FiNeX "Manage templates" dialog: if you have zero templates and you click on "apply template" the "new" button is disabled. When you create a new template, you cannot apply it, you've to close and reopen the dialog. I'm writing a small patch against this two problems.