Application specific tips
any application specific tips go here.
Please put your IRC nickname and KDE PIM svn revision number in the table if you are testing this app.
|| KDE PIM svn revision number tested.
|| Testing details
||svn trunk r803492
|| not tested yet
||svn trunk r811887
||svn trunk r818311
|| 4.0.74 debian exp
Please list all bugs found in the application below here. Remember to sign every comment you write on this wiki page with ~~~.
Jtamate The configuration page is much wider (and not resizeable) than 800 px.
- Jtamate The configuration page crashes for me when clicking in the customized pages.
- Jtamate When selecting view|contacts editor, the application is greater than 800x600 px, therefore I can not see the OK button nor the other buttons.
- When viewing a contact with a photo, the aspect ratio is not right. KAB resizes the image at fixed dimensions regardless of the original ratio. -- gemegik
- Menu item "help > about kaddressbook" change icon when hovering. -- gemegik, Med
- Krop Default icon for contacts is stretched vertically http://tinyurl.com/55c3bk
- katastrophe 12:49, 8 June 2008 (CEST) if you add several telephone numbers with the "add" button, the buttons and editboxes become very thin
- katastrophe 14:06, 8 June 2008 (CEST) edit contact window, custom fields pane: several buttons have no keyboard accelerators (add for telephone numbers and edit im addresses)
- katastrophe 14:10, 8 June 2008 (CEST) the highlight of the current selected contact in the contacts field is not oxygen style
- katastrophe 14:14, 8 June 2008 (CEST) the creation of distribution lists is not undone
- katastrophe 14:14, 8 June 2008 (CEST) crash if you make a new distribution list and change its name, then click ok
- katastrophe 14:23, 8 June 2008 (CEST) in the shortcut settings the "new contact" shortcut appears 2 times
- katastrophe 14:23, 8 June 2008 (CEST) if you edit a contacts information and then press ok or delete a distribution list for example, the current selected contact is deselected is deselected one second later