Application specific tips
any application specific tips go here.
Please put your IRC nickname and KDE PIM svn revision number in the table if you are testing this app.
|| KDE PIM svn revision number tested.
|| Testing details
||svn trunk r803492
|| not tested yet
||svn trunk r811887
||svn trunk r818311
|| 4.0.74 debian exp
Please list all bugs found in the application below here. Remember to sign every comment you write on this wiki page with ~~~.
Jtamate The configuration page is much wider (and not resizeable) than 800 px.
- Jtamate The configuration page crashes for me when clicking in the customized pages.
- Jtamate When selecting view|contacts editor, the application is greater than 800x600 px, therefore I can not see the OK button nor the other buttons.
- When viewing a contact with a photo, the aspect ratio is not right. KAB resizes the image at fixed dimensions regardless of the original ratio. -- gemegik
- Menu item "help > about kaddressbook" change icon when hovering. -- gemegik, Med
- Krop Default icon for contacts is stretched vertically http://tinyurl.com/55c3bk
- katastrophe 12:49, 8 June 2008 (CEST) if you add several telephone numbers with the "add" button, the buttons and editboxes become very thin