Application specific tips
any application specific tips go here.
Please put your IRC nickname and KDE PIM svn revision number in the table if you are testing this app.
|| KDE PIM svn revision number tested.
|| Testing details
||svn trunk r803492
|| not tested yet
|| 4.0.74-1 debian experimental
||svn trunk r812273
Please list all bugs found in the application below here. Remember to sign every comment you write on this wiki page with ~~~.
- Bug: when loading the full site in the preview pane (advanced option) and scolling and article with the mouse whell, scroll goes out of page boundaries and the preview pane only displays garbage then. -- gemegik
- Bug: When I hide the 'total' and 'not read' columns from the feed list, they reappear at next startup. -- gemegik
- Bug: Feed favicons don't stay between sessions, they only appear when fetching the feed. -- gemegik
- Regression: In 3.5, akregator printed "$feedname ($unread_count)" as the feed title if the 'total' and 'not read' columns were hidden. -- gemegik
- Regression: Doesn't follow the konqueror preferences for smooth scrolling (active in akregator while disabled in konqui). -- gemegik
- Krop Settings/Archive/"limit feed archive size to..." doesn't accept values > 99 (same thing for "delete articles older than...")
- Krop Settings/Archive/"keep all articles" and "disable archiving" buttons is always unchecked when you open settings.
- Krop Settings/Advanced : the "Configure" button is always greyed whatever choice you make.
- Med When a new feed entry is received, it it contains an apostrophe in the title, it will be displayed as '. It works when marking a message as unread too. If i restart akregator, the apostrophes are displayed correctly. Images that illustrate the problem receiving a new entry and after having clicked on this entry.