Bugs to be marked as INVALID
Bugs which are no longer valid go here. A link to the bug and why it qualifies as invalid should be provided.
Some examples of when a bug should be closed as INVALID:
- The reported behavior is not a bug
- The bug is completely unrelated to Amarok
- The reported behavior is due to a misconfiguration
This list is not exhaustive. If you feel a bug is invalid for any other reason, be sure to list it here, mentioning why you think it is invalid.
- bug #130389 seems to be caused by missing MySQL privileges (WONTFIX from Nightrose) Aides 10:54, 15 June 2008 (CEST)
- invalid would be better than wontfix, yea --Nightrose 11:05, 15 June 2008 (CEST)
- bug #130869 ancient report with unknown specifics, gets WONTFIX from Nightrose -- Aides
- bug #144889 outdated, no move since 2007-04-30 21:18. --Mamarok 14:12, 15 June 2008 (CEST)
- bug #122412 outdated, no move since 2006-03-06 11:45. --Mamarok 14:19, 15 June 2008 (CEST)
- bug #139173 unspecific, incomprehensible (something about the konqueror plugin). Reporter didn't reply when he was prompted for a better explanation. Lemma
- bug #135786 no feedback; podcasts have been improved in amarok 2, WONTFIX (conf. by Nightrose) -- Aides