Bugs still present in Amarok 2
If a bug still exists in Amarok 2, please list it here.
ALL DONE! --Nightrose 23:11, 5 August 2008 (CEST)
- bug #130497 Still present in Amarok 2, though it is much less severe there (only playlist is not getting updated) Aides 11:29, 15 June 2008 (CEST)
- bug #136930 Can't seek in NeXT audio files (.au/.snd). Reproducible in 188.8.131.52 and trunk. Lemma
- bug #137168 Default Amarok scripts can be uninstalled. While 184.108.40.206 only presents the option to uninstall without allowing the script to be uninstalled, trunk really does uninstall the script. Lemma
- bug #137805 Dead streams on the playlist are not always skipped. Reproducible in 220.127.116.11 and trunk. Lemma
- bug #147507 Havnt been able to reproduce in 18.104.22.168 but present in 2.0-nightly Could be a matter how exactly you tag your files -- Leuty
This page was last modified on 5 August 2008, at 23:40. This page has been accessed 1,595 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.