Bugs no longer present in 2.x
If a bug is reported against a version of Amarok before 2.x, but the bug can no longer be reproduced in Amarok 2.x, then it should be listed here. Please do not close the bug. The Amarok developers would like to check each one before they are closed.
- bug #119169 probably won't be fixed in 1.x, not relevant for 2.x. Mdhowe 04:28, 15 June 2008 (CEST)
- bug #118694 fixed in 2.x, probably won't be fixed in 1.x Mdhowe 04:54, 15 June 2008 (CEST)
- bug #126454 fixed in 2.x though still present in 18.104.22.168 Mdhowe 09:05, 15 June 2008 (CEST)
- bug #130503 could not reproduce neither in 1.4 nor in 2 (advised fixed by Nightrose and grundleborg) Aides 11:56, 15 June 2008 (CEST)
- bug #137217 - A certain popup menu doesn't show if using the Motif style. No longer reproducible in 22.214.171.124 and trunk. Lemma
- bug #131426 fixed in 1.4, in 2 it works, but all the scripts are stopped, when restoring session -- Aides