Difference between revisions of "Category:Solid"
(link to Development/Architecture/KDE4/Solid)
|(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Solid KDEhardware . the [[KDE4]]
Latest revision as of 16:00, 5 February 2008
Solid is KDE's hardware integration framework since KDE4. Please look at the architecture page for further details.
Pages in category "Solid"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Development/Architecture/KDE4/Solid (es)
- Development/Architecture/KDE4/Solid (it)
- Archive:Development/Architecture/KDE4/Solid (zh CN)
- Development/Tutorials/Solid/Device Actions
- Development/Tutorials/Solid/Device Discovery
- Development/Tutorials/Solid/Network Management
This page was last edited on 5 February 2008, at 16:00. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.