Template:I18n/Language Navigation Bar (zh CN)
- Hello World
- 使用Qt Designer构建用户界面
- 使用QTestLib为Qt4与KDE4编写单元测试 (原始出处)
- Brad Hards的教程，介绍了如何使用QTestLib编写单元测试。它是一个基于例子的教程，仍在开发中。
- An overview of the KConfig classes and how to use them in your application code
- 使用KConfig XT
- Tutorial on how to efficiently use the KConfig XT framework.
- Tutorial on how to write an update script to keep changes in your application's config file format in sync with the user's already existing config file
- An overview of the services framework in KDE and what it provides the application developer. Covers the system configuration cache (SyCoCa), the source data files and what the indexed information can be used for.
- How to find services, such as plugins or mimetypes, that are indexed in the SyCoCa using Trader Query Syntax
- Learn how to define custom plugin types, find installed plugins (including 3rd party plugins) and load them in an easy and portable fashion using KService.
- An introduction to what Unicode is as well as how to handle Unicode data in KDE applications.
- Writing Applications With Localization In Mind
- This tutorial covers what localization is, why it's important and how to ensure your application is ready to be localized. A must read for all application developers.
- There are several common mistakes that prevent applications from being properly localized. Find out what they are and how to easily avoid them in this tutorial.
- Building and installing language support from KDE's localization (l10n) module is a good idea for those working on applications in the main KDE repository. Doing so will allow you to test your application in another language and spot problem areas. Learn how to do just that in this tutorial.
- Once your application is ready to be localized, the next step is to ensure that translation files are built automatically and kept up to date. This tutorial covers the necessary CMakeFiles.txt additions as well the process of distributing the resulting message catalogs with your application.
- This tutorial covers challenges that you may eventually run into such as translating handbooks and other data that exists outside of the source code, merging and handling obsolete .po files, dealing with freezes, coding in languages other than English and creating independent releases of or moving applications between KDE modules.
- To ensure consistent presentation and more meaningful representations of messages in applications, semantic markup can be applied to messages marked for translation using the KUIT system. This tutorial describes how this system works.
- The Krazy code checker scans KDE's code and reports common i18n mistakes.
- This tutorial explains how to document your APIs properly.
- A straight-forward introduction to the core concepts in D-Bus from an application developer's perspective, this tutorial covers what D-Bus is and how it can be used by applications.
- A step-by-step guide to calling D-Bus methods and connecting to D-Bus signals using QtDBus.
- Tips to make use of QtDBus when faced with problematic real-world interfaces.
- Learn how to expose functionality in your application by creating and using custom D-Bus interfaces. Covers generating the XML descriptions, instantiating interfaces at run time and setting up the build system with CMake.
- Turn your application into a D-Bus autostart service with this tutorial. This D-Bus feature, also known as "D-Bus service activation", will ensure that even when your application isn't running that D-Bus calls made to it will work by relying on the D-Bus daemon itself to start your app if and when needed.
- Porting from DCOP to D-Bus
- Port your applications from DCOP to D-Bus with this handy guide.
- This tutorial shows you how to create mimetype-specific actions in Konqueror's context menu (aka "servicemenus").
- An introduction to the Kross Scripting Framework.
- This tutorial provides a step-by-step introduction how to integrate scripts as plugins into a KDE application.
- This document shows an overview of the different KOffice plugin types and tells you what each of their purpose and strengths are. If you are new with KOffice plugins, this is the place to start.
- 创建KOffice Flake插件
- This tutorial shows you how you can build a plugin for KOffice applications to allow you embed content in ODF documents using Flake.
- File analyzers extract data from files to display in the file dialogs and file managers. The data gathered this way is also used to search for files. KDE4 allows the use of multiple analyzers per file type. This tutorial describes how you can write new analyzers.
- Nepomuk is the KDE library which provides easy access to metadata in the Nepomuk-KDE system. Learn how to make your application create and read metadata using the Nepomuk system.
- An introduction to using the Solid hardware discovery and interaction system in KDE applications.
- How to use the Solid system to get information about the network
- How to start with the multimedia API
- Creating your first plasmoid in C++ with SVG background, icon and text
Kate / Kwrite
- Creating your first plugin
- Hello World
- Introduction to the KDE printing system
- TODO 打印对话框
- Using the KDE print dialog
- An introduction to the developer-friendly network update system that allows KDE applications to fetch new application data at runtime in a user friendly manner.
- KNewStuff安全项 (原文链接)
- Tutorial showing how to share resources in a secured way (KDE 3.4 and later). By András Mantia <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- 101 signals 与slots介绍
- A simple introduction to Qt's signal and slot architecture.
- KDE Ruby Korundum教程
- A ruby version of Antonio Larrosa Jiménez's KDE tutorial by Richard Dale. See the Ruby Developers Corner for Qt tutorials and other info.
- Qt4 Ruby教程
- Trolltech's fabulous introductory tutorial to Qt, translated to Ruby.
- 使用KDE对话框进行脚本编程 (原文链接)
- Tutorial by Brad Hards that describes how to use KDE dialogs in shell scripts with kdialog. It is presented as an example based tutorial.
- Using libkdegames to make your game fit the kdegames standard
- Implementing a simple highscore table into your game
- Using the libkdegames theme selection dialog
- This tutorial introduces KPlotWidget, which is used for 2-D data plotting. It includes information on simple usage of the widget (including adding and modifying data sets, and customizing the plot axes and labels), and advanced customization (including extending the widget through sub-classing).
- This tutorial introduces Sonnet and how one may use it to add language correction to your KDE application. Sonnet's auxiliary features shall be described in a separate tutorial.
- This tutorial shows how to use KPixmapCache to cache e.g. pixmaps generated from SVGs or some data.
- These tutorials cover topics related to KDE3.
- These tutorials cover topics related to KDE2.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.