Translations:KDE Frameworks/Getting Started/Source Code/41/en
- https://projects.kde.org/projects is a list of all KDE Projects, choose a project and then click on Repository to browse the source
- https://quickgit.kde.org/ is an alternative online code browser for code in Git repositories
- https://websvn.kde.org/ is an online code browser for code still in the Subversion repository
- http://lxr.kde.org/ lets you search the code for identifiers or tokens like API method calls
- http://lxr.kde.org/search lets you search the code for any string
- http://api.kde.org lets you browse or search the API documentation generated from the code
This page was last edited on 19 July 2019, at 17:42. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.