Can you be more specific?
Do you mean "Calligra Plugin Tutorials" part? Or is it "Using the KDE PIM Libraries".
If so, it potentially can be translated with the corresponding page (and corrected link). On the other hand, we have some problems with our translation wiki plugin and this can be implemented after manual intervention only.
Just report the problematic pages to me. I will mark them for translation, then we call User:Ognarb and he will spin the database to make the strings translatable.
Have a look in
- Setting Up - Before you start writing and building KDE software, you'll need to prepare your tools first.
- Calligra section was inserted in different way.
- Note The tutorials below apply to an older version of Qt only. While there are stable Python bindings available for Qt 5, bindings for KDE Frameworks 5 are still under development.
- Note The tutorials below apply to an older version of Qt only. There are currently no Ruby bindings for Qt 5 and KDE Frameworks 5 available.
- A collection of step-by-step guides and...
Thank you for the prompt reply, I will use this post for others pages with same problem in future.
The translation is visible now, but I having problems to save: "This namespace is reserved for content page translations. The page you are trying to edit does not seem to correspond any page marked for translation."
I suppose that the numbers in tags !--T:XXX is already used for.
Hi. Thats me again
Could you mark the following pages for translation:
Hello, sorry for the delay. I didn't get a notification. Please contact me per email or ping me in matrix/irc if there is something urgent: carl at carlschwan dot eu or Carl Schwan on Matrix
The translation database should have been updated automatically, this is a quite strange. I will investigate. In the meantime I updated it manually. Can someone confirm that this fixed the bug encountered?
Sorry, but it is not fixed. When I try to translate the new messages I see "This namespace is reserved for content page translations. The page you are trying to edit does not seem to correspond any page marked for translation."