Debating in IRC about this or that cool stuff we'd like to implement it sometimes happen we have no idea how to implement this :D
Some of these times someone says: if I could have/use/find this method in that class, it could be easy doing.. So here is a place to collect all these. To eventually start contributing to the fantastic libs we use.. ;)
- for a "real" :) browser, the QWebHistory class as is, seems useless for a "tab history" implementation. That's because of all the urls an user normally browse that WebKit cannot render (local ones, pdf, etc..). We usually show them using the setHtml() method. So we need one of the following:
- Add a setHistory() method to QWebView and let people enhance the QWebHistory class themselves
- Add a sort of addCurrentItem() to QWebHistory, letting everyone modifying current history (not the better solution, I know)
- find another way to store "urls" whose content is defined with the setHtml function.
- the "ktoolbar" improvements
- the "xmlgui" fix
This page was last modified on 22 August 2010, at 05:59. This page has been accessed 3,032 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.