On the Weekend 5/6.June 2010 a KDE Windows meeting is going to happen at the Intevation office in Osnabrück.
- KDAB and Intevations plans on Windows CE, how to utilize Emerge in the best way possible for that task (mostly on Friday between KDAB and Intevation developers)
- Stabilizing the Windows Build-System for the KDE-Windows installer
- Packaging for Windows and other platforms, we are the first KDE initiative to distribute KDE how can we create better packages with help from GNU/Linux KDE developers (maybe someone could prepare a CPack talk?)
- Improve Build Error reporting from Windows builds (related to stabilizing) for the KDE Community
- Get the word out that KDE-Windows is not just a proof of concept and here to stay (Marketing our ideas)
- MinGW32/w64/MSVC which one to focus on?
- How to integrate small, standalone packages for "honeypot" apps like okular or amarok into the KDE-Windows System
- UAC and KDE-Windows, related to get the word out to GNU/Linux developers that Windows NT should be a serious target for KDE
- Improving Emerge, design flaws and ways to overcome them
- Getting patches upstream, decide which patches should be brought upstream
- you shall have no other language before C++.
front: Bernhard Reiter, Andreas Holzammer middle: Patrick von Reth, Ralf Habacker, Romain Pokrzywka, André Heinecke back: Patrick Spendrin, Ilie Halip
This page was last modified on 5 June 2010, at 14:44. This page has been accessed 2,392 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.