Represents a local or remote address. To create a new Url (or assign to an existing one), use the following syntax:
var url = new Url("http://kde.org")
- string toString: the URL as a String object
Read-write properties (each representing a portion of the full URL):
- string protocol
- string host
- string path
- string user
- string password
This class provides an array of bytes. This is often used by data centric objects, such as the Job classes returned by getUrl.
- number length: the size of the array (number of bytes)
- chop(number numBytes): chops numBytes from the end of the array
- bool equals(ByteArray other)
- ByteArray left(number len): return len bytes from the left of the array
- ByteArray mid(number pos, number len): returns an array of bytes starting a post and length len (if len is -1, it returns all remaining bytes)
- ByteArray remove(number pos, number len): removes len bytes starting at index pos from the array and returns it
- ByteArray right(number len): returns len bytes from the right of the array
- ByteArray simplified(): returns a byte array that has whitespace removed from the start and the end, and which has each sequence of internal whitespace replaced with a single space
- ByteArray toBase64(): returns the array encoded in base64
- ByteArray toLower(): returns a lowercased copy of the array
- ByteArray toUpper(): returns an uppercased copy of the array
- ByteArray trimmed(): returns a copy of the array with whitespace remove from the start and end
- truncate(number pos): truncates the array at index pos
- String toLatin1String(): returns a Latin1-ized string based on the array
- String toUtf8(): (API v3) returns a string from the contents of the array using a Utf8 conversation
- String valueOf(): returns the raw data in the array as a string
The QSizePolicy class is a layout attribute describing horizontal and vertical resizing policy. This can be set on any graphics widget that you have using the enums provided for this (QtSizePolicy ), for example:
button = new PushButton();
button.sizePolicy = QSizePolicy(QSizePolicyMaximum, QSizePolicyFixed);
This is useful when your widgets are being laid out by a layout (specially the anchor layout).
- QtSizePolicy horizontalPolicy: The horizontal component of the size policy.
- QtSizePolicy verticalPolicy: The vertical component of the size policy.
- number horizontalStretch: The horizontal stretch factor of the size policy.
- number verticalStretch: The vertical stretch factor of the size policy.
This page was last modified on 11 September 2014, at 23:27. This page has been accessed 2,609 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.