< Languages(Redirected from Development/Languages/Qyoto)
UPDATE: Qyoto has been obsoleted. There's a replacement project in development called QtSharp.
Qyoto makes it possible to develop Qt applications using C#, or any other .NET language. Qyoto uses SMOKE, and offers access to almost all Qt classes. It is free and open source with the LGPL license.
Qyoto is part of the kdebindings module in the KDE git repository.
$ git clone git://anongit.kde.org/assemblygen
You can also browse the source online.
Pre-built binary packages are available in the following distributions:
- Ubuntu (only available until 10.04)
- Arch Linux
- Windows - works with the Qt MinGW version
- OS X - as a requirement you also need 64-bit Mono
- On-line documentation: http://api.kde.org/qyoto-api/index.html.
- Off-line documentation: .
Discussions & Support
- Mailing List: [email protected].
- IRC Channel: #kde-bindings on irc.freenode.net.
- Qyoto C# tutorial: http://zetcode.com/tutorials/qyotosharptutorial/
This page was last edited on 31 October 2017, at 22:20. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.