Bugs to be marked as INVALID
Bugs which are no longer valid go here. A link to the bug and why it qualifies as invalid should be provided.
Some examples of when a bug should be closed as INVALID:
- The reported behavior is not a bug
- The bug is completely unrelated to KDE
This list is not exhaustive. If you feel a bug is invalid for any other reason, be sure to list it here, mentioning why you think it is invalid.
- bug #141189 I don't find any pdf in the link provided, cannot test. sahaqiel
- bug #141125 Viamichelin.com site has changed, and doesn't work well with konq 3.5.9 . Another bug report should be opened for 3.5.9 because I think it's an important site. sahaqiel
bug #161106 It's not a bug, it's a feature... knusperfrosch
bug #138407 Bug in the page, not in Konqueror. Sorry I closed it without anyone double-checking - I spent so much time analyzing it I just couldn't resist. Frank78ac
bug #159592 This bug contains grossly insufficient information to diagnose. hays
- not enough info, no user feedback, marked as INVALID dtritscher
bug #159627 This bug contains grossly insufficient information to diagnose. hays
This page was last modified on 7 August 2008, at 13:30. This page has been accessed 1,206 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.