Bugs needing attention from KDE PIM developers
Add bugs here if you need to find out whether the observed behaviour is inteded, or if there's some other reason that it would be useful for a KDE PIM developer to take a look at. Make sure you indicate why the bug needs attention. A second common reason to put a bug here is if it has already been heavily commented on by the application's developer. In the latter case please only add bugs you can reproduce.
|Always defer policy decisions to developers.|
bug #91819 - easy Don't set minimum kmmainwidget.cpp window size to make it smaller. Lemma fixed Lemma
- bug #80995 - It is not clear if this can be implemented or not. Can't call it "wish" because it is the normal behaviour with downloaded mail (pop3). Opensourcecat
- bug #83038 Devs have to check thath. Opensourcecat 13:10, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- bug #37898 - index files, corruption and compacting folders. plenty of discussion, seems to be fixed. maybe this could be closed. Lemma
- bug #49310 - bug about indices and manually moving mails in maildirs. probably resolved but a little unsure. Lemma
- bug #51410 - behaviour of the sign button when switching identities. maybe a policy issue. Lemma
- bug #57192 - Sticky identity overwrites identity if editing draft messages. Policy. Please clarify if this is a bug or a wish. Lemma
- bug #75045 - I don't have many mails with large photos, only large amounts of text mail which couldn't trigger this. JLP
- bug #77058 - I don't have any faulty server to test with, all work fine for me. And by comment #5 I'd say this is not a bug, but developers should decide. JLP
This page was last modified on 10 November 2008, at 00:26. This page has been accessed 1,856 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.