Bugs that you can't do
If you would prefer that someone else has a look at a bug report put it here. Note: if you cannot test something due to missing hardware or software prerequisites, put it in the "Bugs that need particular setups/equipment to test" section.
- bug #134960 — It’s not clear whether or not the bug is Dolphin’s or other product’s. Gallaecio (talk) 20:38, 26 October 2012 (BST)
- bug #262850 - The report is on Polish and the translation isn't the greatest. It also kind of sounds like this issue is with Nepomuk, which I'm not familiar with. If someone who knows Polish and/or is experienced with Nepomuk would look at this, that'd be great. Bryan C. (talk) 04:13, 27 October 2012 (BST)
- bug #206812 -- Do not have smb shared folders.
- bug #240826 -- Not sure what is the expected behavior. I tested it in Kubuntu and by running alsamixer and changing the PCM, the preview volume changes. KMixer also changes when changing the PCM. I also checked the source and found that dolphin uses Phonon::MediaObject and Phonon::AudioOutput with category set to Phonon::MusicCategory. grigoriadis (talk) 00:14, 28 October 2012 (GMT +03:00)
- bug #262556 - I can't figure out how to search by tags at all. Again, not that familiar with Nepomuk. Bryan C. (talk) 04:54, 28 October 2012 (UTC)
- bug #281844 - Requires an MP3 file. (I don't use proprietary software.) Bryan C. (talk) 02:21, 31 October 2012 (UTC)
- bug #291030 -- Couldn't create a huge enough file replacement dialog to verfy the bug --Marco (talk) 13:38, 3 November 2012 (UTC)
This page was last modified on 3 November 2012, at 13:38. This page has been accessed 2,031 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.