Waiting for feedback
Sometimes, we need the reporter's feedback, e.g., if we are not sure what the bug is, or if we want confirmation that a bug does not exist any more. If there is no reply after one month, the report should be closed.
- bug #308520 - Tried to reproduce the bug, but I could not. Jta (talk) 11:32, 27 October 2012 (BST)
- bug #231383 — The steps to reproduce the bug included setting options not found in Dolphin 2.1. Requested the author of the report to confirm whether the bug still applies or not. Gallaecio (talk) 12:21, 27 October 2012 (BST)
- bug #273551 - I can't reproduce this, but I'm not sure I'm doing it correctly. Errors don't display in the status bar as the reporter mentioned. I left a comment asking if he can reproduce this on 4.9.2 or not. Bryan C. (talk) 17:32, 28 October 2012 (UTC)
- bug #270178 — I asked for some details, but someone else with more experience with SSH might be able to understand the issue right aways and properly triage it. Gallaecio (talk) 07:27, 30 October 2012 (UTC)
- bug #279009 — Asked the original author for a series of steps to reproduce the issue. He did say in his original report that he was not able to find out such steps, so I hope things have changed since then. Gallaecio (talk) 07:40, 30 October 2012 (UTC)
- bug #276445 - Can't find the options that the reporter mentions. Asked him to confirm if the bug still exists. Bryan C. (talk) 01:33, 31 October 2012 (UTC)
- bug #274039 - Bryan C. (talk) 01:45, 31 October 2012 (UTC)
- bug #280050 — The original reporter stated that he would try again with OpenSUSE 12.2 — which is out already — after Jekyll Wu told him he could not reproduce it in KDE 4.7. I added a message to encourage the reporter to do so. Gallaecio (talk) 16:49, 1 November 2012 (UTC)
- bug #284316 — I provided the simple steps I followed to reproduce the bug, which I could not do. I expect the original reporter to confirm whether he can or cannot reproduce the issue with those steps, since maybe he is using different steps that do lead to the bug. Gallaecio (talk) 19:04, 1 November 2012 (UTC)
- bug #295031 - I wasn't able to reproduce this, but one of the commenters mentioned that he was using a video with the x264 codec. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. Bryan C. (talk) 00:16, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
This page was last modified on 9 November 2012, at 00:16. This page has been accessed 3,169 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.