This meeting focuses on KDE wikis.
See http://www.doodle.com/z2ukyr3nxx8k6bc2 for a vote.
past wiki meetings
- how do we handle different languages (this is a follow-up)?
- At the moment, all is a mess. If I do a search in a pure english installation, I may get russian results, I do not like this. This could be easily solved with namespaces.
- possible solution: mediawiki namespaces
- possible solution: subdomains
- what about wiki.kde.org (this is a follow up)?
- rating system wanted?
- what about breadcrumb navigation?