Short summary description of the purpose of the application, who it is for, and what those people can do with it.
- Sometimes it is easy to identify who the application is not for
- This can help keep the scope of the project under control
用户概要一：For each group of users identified (or primary groups, or particularly special groups if many groups are defined), write a description of that user's characteristics based on a real user you know.
- This does not have to be a complete functional specification, but major tasks and specialty tasks should be listed
- Include functionality that is planned but not yet implemented to help keep the future in focus
- List tasks or functionality the application will not address
- Sometimes it is useful to list this unintended functionality to help keep the scope of the application
- For example, a certain functionality may not be implemented because it is out of scope with the primary goals of the project, another application with a different focus does it better, or it is an extreme edge case for a user type which is not primary
Use Scenario 1: For each task identified (or major tasks, or particularly special tasks if many tasks are defined), write a description of how that user would accomplish the task independent of how they would complete it within the application.
Use Case 1: If a use scenario has been implemented, include a matching use case which describes how the task use scenario can be completed in the application. There may be branching or multiple ways to complete the task, and this is a good way to document it.
- List of environmental conditions for the user or the application to consider
- For example, an Internet-capable application would require an Internet connection
Short introduction to user personas on Usability.gov
In-depth discussion about creating personas on Boxes and Arrows
This page was last modified on 18 July 2012, at 14:33. This page has been accessed 817 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.