This is the planning page for the first KDE Usability IRC Meeting in #kde-usability on irc.freenode.org.
Feb 21st 20 UTC
If you have a design, topic, or question you would like to discuss, please include it in the list. We may not be able to get through all the topics in one meeting.
- Menubar: Settings vs. More information on View Menu page. (CelesteLynPaul)
- Proposed guideline: "most applications should have only one toolbar" (Agateau)
- Desktop Settings Dialog: Review its usability (Anne-Marie Mahfouf)
- Improve Desktop Theme: Customized (works with Desktop Theme Details kcm from System Settings)
- Add SlideShow effects options: where, how
- Amarok 2 general usability
- default action of service icons
- KWin: Placement policy 'Remember' (Bug 15329)
- Dolphin/Konqueror: Select/enter newly created folder/file (Bug 155706)
- Keyboard's "Super" key doesn't launch Kickoff (Bug 154564)
- To which menu entry we should add icons, and to which one we shouldn't add icons. ( Possible UI case could by Qt application Kadu Instant Messenger: 1) http://tinyurl.com/menukadu , 2) http://tinyurl.com/menucontacts , 3) http://tinyurl.com/menuhelp2 , 4) http://tinyurl.com/menucontext2 [Too many icons] )