- garage is where the projects for maemo are hosted. Compare it with sourceforge.
- diablo is the version of maemo. Compare it with lenny.
- maemo is the software that runs on a device like Nokia's N810
- scratchbox is a cross-compiling environment to enable you to create software for maemo on an i386.
- busybox is a single binary that allows you to run commands like ls, cat and bunzip2
- hildon is a desktop like plasma
For more information see wikipedia.
KDE on Maemo
This page is for collecting information about getting KDE running on the Maemo platform used by the Nokia N800 and N810.
Some blogs entries about KDE on Maemo
Most recent on top