Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|Names are just temporary. Please don't trust this page as probably most of the things are going to heavily change during this 1 month developement marathone.|
This task is mostly done, this is the API I came out with:
The syntax I'd like to came up with is:
or something like that
Packaging control API
- Plasmagik::PackageType -> Predefined list of package types. See packaging.txt for the complete list.
- setPackageType(Plasmagik::PackageType, bool clearFirst) If clearFirst == true, clearProgrammingLanuages() will be called.
- setProgrammingLanguages(QString/QStringList &languages) If languages is QString, languages are separated by '|'. It will call clearProgrammingLanguages().
- QString/QStringList programmingLanguages()
- addProgrammingLanguages(QString/QStringList &languages) Same as setProgammingLanguages, but it won't call clearProgrammingLanguages() first, and will add languages to the end.
- clearProgrammingLanguages() It will remove any language previously set.
- Renaming *ProgrammingLanguages --> *Languages
Networking control API