- boolean active: true if active, false if not
- boolean singleShot: true if the timer will fire once when started, false if it will fire repeatedly until stopped
- boolean interval: the interval in milliseconds that the timer will trigger
- start(int msec): starts the timer with msec as the interval
- start(): starts the timer with the default interval
- stop(): stops the timer
- timeout(): this signal is emitted whenever the timer interval is reached
This page was last modified on 24 June 2011, at 13:10. This page has been accessed 937 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.