Bugs to be marked as INVALID
Bugs which are no longer valid go here. A link to the bug and why it qualifies as invalid should be provided.
Some examples of when a bug should be closed as INVALID:
- The reported behavior is not a bug
- The bug is completely unrelated to KDE
This list is not exhaustive. If you feel a bug is invalid for any other reason, be sure to list it here, mentioning why you think it is invalid.
bug #160998 - He uses exactly the same version of Konqueror (3.5.9, from Kubuntu) as me, and I haven't had any trouble with it using default settings. Talavis
- He closed it on his own accord Talavis
- bug #31054 - still present in 3.5.9, but seems unlikely to be fixed there (from comments). Treeview does not seem to exist in trunk, so I guess will not be fixed. Grundleborg
bug #140723 - Kubuntu KDE upgrade problem. Blauzahl told me to close the bug report.
- bug #148329 - The HTML code of the page does not correspond to the snippet posted on the report and is rendered correctly on both 3.5.9 and 4.0.3. rakuco
bug #140808 - i cannot reproduce the problem. Apparently the reporter only forget to save the profile. I contacted him and he told me to close the bug report.
- bug #101661 - I don't feel that the wished for behavior is a desire of the general populace azuriel
bug #126477 - Not a bug, changed to WISH. FiNeX
bug #126478 - Not a bug, changed to WISH. FiNeX
- bug #70119 - still occurs, but i think this behaviour is ok katastrophe 00:07, 9 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #86985 - kghostview is not used anymore katastrophe 12:36, 13 May 2008 (CEST)
This page was last modified on 13 May 2008, at 10:36. This page has been accessed 1,258 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.