Bugs that you can't do
If you have bugs in your month that you can't do, and no-one has been able to help you with on IRC, please list them here for someone else to have a look at.
- bug #122947 - very confused about this one. Grundleborg
- bug #73765 - related to proxy settings, which are not working in kde 4 at the moment. DanielW
- bug #80404 - still present in 3.5.9, but a recent SVN doesn't seem to support MNG images azuriel
- bug #83326 - I can kind of recreate this bug but it seems like a Quanta bug not a Konq bug. Ask Lemma for more info as per his 04-06-2008 comment xKLAATUx
- bug #70469 - konq crashes, cant test until bug #155656 is resolved katastrophe 17:41, 7 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #70869 - recent documents behaves strangely here, no idea katastrophe 15:23, 9 May 2008 (CEST)
- bug #70495 - im totally confused, so much suggestions there. katastrophe 13:58, 13 May 2008 (CEST)
bug #128775 - User seems to have forgotten the bug (no responce to questions from 2007), so what shall I do, close it? Talavis already resolved katastrophe
- bug #128965 - The bug appears after a few hours of browsing, I usually close my windows by reflex when I'm done, so I can't test Talavis
- bug #148023 - I don't understand exactly what triggers the bug Talavis
- bug #148091 - the classic "flash not working". I think my konq 3.5.9 is patched to make it work Talavis
- bug #81847 bah, need a http server with webdav(ssl) supportBlauzahl
- bug #82493 needs a tgz with dup files for testcase, original goneBlauzahl
- bug #33210 "Save picture as" uncomfortable ....what???
This page was last modified on 6 July 2008, at 09:00. This page has been accessed 1,808 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.