Bugs to be marked as RESOLVED
Bugs that are no longer reproducible and have been fixed already go into this section. After they are double-checked they can be closed.
- bug #148274 - The dialog is completly redesigned and should fit on any screen now. dtritscher 10:25, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- bug #147888 - Settings are loaded fine in Beta2 dtritscher 10:37, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- bug #148122 - Fixed in 2.0beta2 dtritscher 10:46, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
bug #127907 - the cimg restoration doesn't work yet (still needs to be fixed according to cmake). Lemma
- WONTFIX by boud as the filter will is too high maintenance to be kept currently.
bug #128632 - can't find screenshot tool. Lemma
- WONTFIX by boud as the screenshot tool will not return in Krita2.
bug #127443 - unsure, looks fixed but Boudewijn should know best. Lemma
bug #136103 - infinite loop on corrupted icm profile. can't reproduce any longer. Lemma
bug #137239 - could be WONTFIXED as the preview mentioned is not coming back for Krita2. Lemma WONTFIX
- bug #140794 - Opening a specific .ps file crashes krita. No longer reproducible. Lemma
- bug #142846 - Mouse wheel should scroll, not zoom by default. Already implemented. Lemma