Bugs awaiting feedback
NB. Feedback should only be requested for bugs if you have tried and failed to reproduce them or if the report contains insufficient information to try and reproduce the bug. Requesting feedback for a bug should be seen as a last resort only.
Bugs for which feedback has been requested, which should be revisited in 30 days to see if there's any response. Please list all bugs here for which feedback has been requested.
- bug #137390 - Bug concerning a crash on starting amarok in the setaffinity syscall on SMP systems. Not reproducible for me but it might be due to a special setup/kernel. I asked if the bug was still reproducible for the original reporter. Lemma
- bug #137609 - Needs a special portable media device (iRiver IFP 899). As this might not be too common I asked the reporter if the bug was still reproducible. Lemma
- bug #138729 - Problem building a collection. Still UNCONFIRMED. Only the reporter seems to have that bug. Lemma
- bug #140428 - Unconfirmed bug about Amarok eating all the CPU on pressing exit while playing a song. Asked the reporter to check if it still happens. Lemma
bug #149662 - not very clear if this really was a bug. Solved for the user.--Mamarok 10:17, 18 June 2008 (CEST)
- bug #150184 - confirmed bug in an older FreeBSD setting, waiting for feedback about 18.104.22.168. --Mamarok 12:17, 18 June 2008 (CEST)