- data(IOJob job, ByteArray data): emitted whenever data arrives. If data is empty (data.length == 0) then the transmission has completed.
- dataReq(IOJob job, ByteArray data): when sending data, this signal is emitted when data is requested; add the data to be sent ot the data member, or leave it empty to signal that the process is complete and there is no more data to send
- finished(IOJob job): emitted when the transmission has completed
- suspended(IOJob job): emitted when the job has been suspeneded
- resumed(IOJob job)
- canceled(IOJob job)
- connected(IOJob job)
- redirection(IOJob job, Url to)
- permanentRedirection(IOJob job, Url from, Url to)
- mimetype(IOJob job, String mimetype)
This page was last modified on 24 June 2011, at 12:09. This page has been accessed 2,002 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.