Bugs needing attention from KOffice developers
Add bugs here if you need to find out whether the observed behaviour is inteded, or if there's some other reason that it would be useful for a KOffice developer to take a look at. Make sure you indicate why the bug needs attention. A second common reason to put a bug here is if it has already been heavily commented on by the application's developer. In the latter case please only add bugs you can reproduce.
|Always defer policy decisions to developers.|
- bug #135664 - unsure if I understood it right, but it seems fixed. Lemma
- bug #139468 - Sounds like changing an integer :) was that already done? current default threshold is 50. Lemma
- bug #142416 - This is a reminder the Krita developers set up for themselves. Lemma
- bug #75742 - Concerning the image quality of inserted images. Should maybe be reassigned to flake. Lemma
- bug #85567 - get color names i18n from kdelibs and use color context. Might have been fixed and left open. Lemma
- bug #161770 - Can you build Krita against libgraphicsmagick 1.2.X? dtritscher 15:21, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
bug #173306 - this bug has a temporal fix. m4v
This page was last modified on 28 October 2008, at 07:10. This page has been accessed 899 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.